Bonjour Fete is seeking a Store Manager to join the team and manage our new team. We are looking for an enthusiastic person to manage the daily operations of our Studio City location including sales, customer relations, merchandising, and staffing. The Store Manager represents the Bonjour Fete brand and is tasked with building brand awareness and fostering a sense of community for the customers and staff.
- Set the tone for store culture and environment to ensure success in all aspects of customer service, profitability, operations, associate development and store presentation
- Responsible for achieving sales goals by developing and maintaining relationships with customers and community
- Maintain exceptional product knowledge and inform other employees on new products
- Responsible for coordinating the receiving, processing, and pricing of products on site
- Facilitate requests for party concierge services (party planning, styling, decorating etc)
- Ensure visual merchandising standards are met and coordinate the switch over of store themes.
- Ensuring that employees take proper breaks, adhere to store dress code, and that rules of Employee Handbook are being adhered to.
- Support the Regional Director in the execution of in-store events to drive sales
- Understand customer behavior and sales trends to provide input on store orders
- Adhere to and enforce company standards, policies and procedures
- 3+ years of retail management experience preferred
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Ability to drive sales while delivering excellent customer services
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong relationships
- Thorough knowledge of retail operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred