As a Graphic Design Assistant for Bonjour Fête, you will work in close collaboration with senior management and the lead designer to complete all print, online, and electronic media projects. You will assist in preparing marketing materials, giving creative input, and developing images to be used across social media platforms, product and store packaging, as well as bonjourfete.com.
Position is based in Los Angeles, remote candidates considered.
- 1-3 years experience in graphic design or equivalent education
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) as well as Canva
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent time management skills
- High School diploma or GED certificate
- Implement established brand identity for varying print ready collateral
- Coordinate with outside vendors to execute design needs for print and/or production
- Create GIF’s and story templates for social media
- Create GIF’s and templates for email blasts
- Create various assets for bonjourfete.com: GIF’s, footer, loading icon, etc.
- Update branding assets across social platforms
- Update insert cards for various holidays and events
- Update private label packaging design: candles, cards etc.